Sunday, January 10, 2010

House of RFyre - MFW 2010





Today I'm showing some of the newest stuff from the House of RFyre. The first show shows their winter sweater in black. I love this, the neck and the sleeve prims are perfectly done as is the emblem attachement (you can wear it without if you want). I've paired these up with their unisex leather pants. I've found it hard to find good leather pants for men in SL, but these fit the bill just right. Next up is the Garrett suit, also in black (can you guess my favourite "colour" yet?). This suit is pretty fancy, and I love the highlighting on the jacket, not to mention the texture, it looks fantastic.

Make sure you stop by the Menswear Fashion Week where all these items are on sale in the House of RFyre store, and you'll also see them on the runway on Tuesday evening at 7pm SLT.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

No comments:

Post a Comment